Make: Alfa Romeo
Type: Giulietta Spider Barnfind
Price: € 165000
"The most important Giulietta Spider in the world", that is what my Italian Alfa Romeo expert and friend immediately said when he first saw this totally original 1961 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider with only 22.000 Km and 1 owner from new.
Having been hidden for 35 years in a barn in Tuscany, blocked-in by 2 no longer operational big agriculture machines, this Giulietta Spider was released only a couple of months ago by a local classic car enthusiast who remembered having seen this Giulietta on the road in his village during his youth but who didn't know this Alfa Romeo Spider was still quietly sleeping all these years at the farm down the road.
The originality of this Giulietta Spider is just spectacular!
- Still shiny first paint (max. 100 micron) on every cm2 of the body. Slightly patinated but incredibly attractive.
- Excellent original chrome in new condition (not as-new. Simply new!).
- Superb original trim. No damages at all. Original carpets and rubber mats in perfect condition. Excellent original canvas hood (rear plastic window foggy/yellow and cracked. Needs replacement...).
- Original manufacturers stickers everywhere (windscreen, wheels, engine bay components, etc...).
- Super sound body. Underside still looks almost new.
- Engine was carefully dismantled for complete check-up before trying to start the engine up again. Cylinders honed and new piston rings fitted.
- Water cooling circuit cleaned and waterpump overhauled.
- New V-belt.
- Brakes were overhauled.
- Full in depth service.
Describing this Giulietta Spider is in fact very easy: A time-warp car! Needless to say more...
Comes with original Italian Libretto registering only 1 owner from new and SI (Siena) original numberplate.
Price : 165.000 Euro